Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica R6.2 body...price reduction
From: michael at hintlian.com (Michael Hintlian)
Date: Sat Feb 24 04:11:55 2007

For sale is my beloved Leica R6.2 body.  It is black and was purchased new
by me, it has original boxes, instruction book and body cap.  The camera had
been used and it
shows but it is not beat up, dented or thrashed in any way, everything is
crisp and tight.  This camera blessed me with some great images and taught
me many
lessons.

This is a final price reduction before the camera goes to the auction site,
I am selling it for $1100 with 2-day insured shipping to anywhere in the
lower 48 USA, elsewhere shipping is at cost and must include insurance.  I
would definitely be interested in a trade for an M6ttl 0.72 or an M7 0.72
body (black only), additional cash is negotiable.

I have jpegs and would be happy to send them as requested.

I will be selling off my R lenses, all used but with
spotless glass...e-mail your wants.

Thanks again for this space.

Michael