Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 8 people this time around
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 25 09:01:53 2007

Interesting week as I only made it across the street to a construction site
and to the local coffee house where I was noticed by the security cameras.
Very professional person approaches me and explains that they don't allow
pictures. Ah well.   Here goes: first up is the lead framer from across the
street.  He has a good sense of humor and appreciates the overly large
houses being built as they provide him and his workers from someplace to the
south a good living:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+week+7a.jpg.html

These two seemed like an unlikely pair, mismatched by age and interest in
the project at hand:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+week+7b.jpg.html

Likewise these two seemed like a good match for a "buddy" movie.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+week+7c.jpg.html

Last for this week is another trio with a desperate approach to the matters
at hand:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/PAW+week+7d.jpg.html

Congratulation to Nathan and Michael for their show and all the other
posters of such excellent images this last week.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 8 people this time around)
Reply from jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler) ([Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 8 people this time around)