Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW week 8 people this time around
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Feb 25 11:32:56 2007

I noticed this bookstore culture that we don't have over here. Or
almost not have.
Hotspots combined with food, drinks and some cozy sofa's.
A smart move, nonetheless: it's the only way these bookstores can
survive in the internet age.
An awfull lot of electrical wires around, though. Are people charged
for the use of the store's electricity?

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 25-feb-07, om 18:01 heeft Don Dory het volgende geschreven: