Subject: [Leica] Re:shrimphaters now ?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Feb 25 16:33:25 2007

Chris and Jeff,

There is a Mardi Gras in Mobile Alabama which is so "strait laced" that
I think is being run by those bible thumpers.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re:shrimphaters now ?)
Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:shrimphaters now ?)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:shrimphaters now ?)