Subject: [Leica] which medium format?
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Feb 25 16:29:25 2007

Marc,

I have been around Super Ikonta B cameras since before you were born,
but I never heard of one with a Schneider
Xenar lens.  I  have seen a Super Ikonta A with a Xenar lens.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] which medium format?)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] which medium format?)
Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] which medium format?)