Subject: [Leica] which medium format?
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sun Feb 25 18:27:42 2007

At 07:29 PM 2/25/2007, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
 >Marc,
 >
 >I have been around Super Ikonta B cameras since before you were born,
 >but I never heard of one with a Schneider
 >Xenar lens.  I  have seen a Super Ikonta A with a Xenar lens.

I am sorry if I was imprecise.  I was merely
indicating that some Super Ikonta cameras came
with Xenar lenses.  For that matter, some came
with Rodenstock and Hensoldt three-element Novar lenses.

I was not trying to suggest that Postwar Super
Ikonta B's ever came with less than the Tessar!

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] which medium format?)