Subject: [Leica] shrimphaters
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sun Feb 25 21:00:28 2007

Fresh water or salt water eel?

I was probably 5 the first time I had eel.... of course, I am Italian, and
it was part of the culture to eat a full "white" meal on
Christmas eve.  Eel was the preferred choice of my Grandfather.....

I can still remember going with my Mom to the fish store to buy
them......alive, initially.

The only place, other than a Sushi bar that I have seen eel is in Cesky
Krumlov, at a little restaurant.... Made it just like Mom
did..... The cook came out to see if I had died after eating it.... Yummy!

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I had eel for dinner. At a sushi place.

It was on the list (which I checked twice) and I couldn't resist.

But I'm not good at differentiating sushi yet. Kind of all tastes similar.

Mark Rabiner

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] shrimphaters)