Subject: [Leica] Phil...x - PAWs update 6 & 7
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Sun Feb 25 21:52:24 2007

Thanks all for your comments and remarks.

I quite agree with Philippe O's remak about the wall, and yet I liked
the structure as Luis and others did.
The flower may look familiar too, but this is by far the best shot I've
managed to squeez out of the L1 + Macro Elmarit so far; hence its selection.

Thanks to your help, I will try to do better next time.

Have a nice week.
Thanks again.
Phil...x

Can be found here <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/PAW/>

Comments, advice and more are mmost welcome as usual.

Yours
Phil...x