Subject: [Leica] The Elusive Digilux 3 compared to the L1 and Oly
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon Feb 26 12:24:47 2007

On 20/02/2007, at 15:27, Howard Cummer wrote:

>>Hello Mark,
>>Indeed I bought the sexy Leica designed, Panasonic made 14  -  50
>>f2.8: f3.5 D Vario Elmarit with the L1  and I use it on the Oly
>>330E. It is the same lens that comes with the D3.
>>Cheers
>>Howard

Just a question: have you noticed that the D Vario Lumix version carries
the Panasonic logo (which I doubt the Leica one does) and that the front
lense cosmetics are inside out instead of outside in on the D3?
I am simply wondering if it is just cosmetics, or if there were more
subtle differences, in rendition, stabilisation, speed or what else?

Yours
Phil...x