Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dull afternoon waiting
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Feb 26 14:37:22 2007

Thanks for looking, Philippe,
I'll try my box of tricks on it if I have time some time tomorrow, I had
thought of converting it, but I rather liked the "Old Oil Painting" like
colours that make the place so atmospheric (a nice name for old and
grubby :-) ) the place it came out in, so I left it as it was. The two
"street" shots are converted from colour to BW with a free plugin.
By the way the food there is something for cholesterol addicts -
particularly their Bratkartoffel (fried potato slices with onions and
cubed bacon for those who don't know them) which are served in a tanker
full of oil.
Cheers
Douglas

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] IMG: Dull afternoon waiting)