Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dull afternoon waiting
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Feb 26 14:41:57 2007

Hi Luis,
thanks, I personally like the "stained" frying-fat and cigarette tar
shades of it too, or as I wrote to Philippe earlier, "Old Oil Painting"
look.
The colours, by the way, are very similar in real life too, I hope to be
making some "prettier" pictures of Hannover when the sun comes out
again, there really are, as you know, some much nicer corners than the
back streets along the Hildesheimer Strasse, that long road out of the
centre on the way to the CeBIT or Messe.
Sch?ne Gr??e from Hannover
Douglas