Subject: [Leica] Lightroom Tips
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Tue Feb 27 04:14:48 2007

that is what is so amazing. my CS2 use has dropped by 90%.

Not to get into a 'wish list' thread, but if LR gave the use more use
of profiles and
had "print proofing" my CS2 would just drop far more.

Also - if I could use the print module virtually to generate files for
3d party printing..

and..and.. I'll stop there.

Eric

Replies: Reply from heninger at adobe.com (Wade Heninger) ([Leica] Lightroom Tips)