Subject: [Leica] Seen in New orleans
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Feb 28 06:59:31 2007

Maybe I should stand corrected? I do remember stepping out on my
Grandma's balcony and reaching for the magnolias which were everywhere.
Savannah nor Charleston are  not other U.S. cities. For those missing
the Mardi Gras atmosphere then visit on  St. Patrick's day. Music,
booze, t&a and getting laid by attractive women who's names you don't
know. There is, enough for all. ;-)

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Seen in New orleans)