Subject: [Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Mar 1 06:00:17 2007

The initial reports were outside in daytime.

This is not good advice......  With all due respect, use the filters 100% if
the time.  Think of them as UV filters for the M8,

Note, I would hate the thought of using filters on my great Leica lenses.
However, I also understand the issues involved, and why
it is necessary to use the filters.  If I had an M8, each of my lenses would
be equipped with the filter.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

The filters should go on INDOORS and AFTERHOURS: see

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Alastair/album184/Images+from+the+M8/
L1000267.jpg.html

Replies: Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance)
Message from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Working with the M8--- Not Given the Chance)