Subject: [Leica] Neopan-Xtol Xpert-Tease Sought
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Mar 1 06:14:26 2007

Bob,
I suspect that you should develop whatever time was used plus ten percent.
It looks like the mid tones could use a bit more meat and you don't want to
blow your highlights by overdeveloping.  As to rating at 800, why when
Neopan 400 works so well at 800 and gives even finer grain?

Like any new to you film/develper combination requires some testing to see
what works for you.  It doesn't have to be the Fred Picker twenty rolls of
film regimen but maybe five short rolls to set first an exposure that works
for you and then a development time that gives you the best grayscale.

Enjoy!

Don
don.dory@gmail.com