Subject: [Leica] Details on Costco Olympia Evolt 500 2-lens Kit
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Thu Mar 1 08:41:23 2007

This is the kit I saw in the store yesterday.

Info is from the Costco.com website this morning.  In-store prices may
be a bit more, but not much.  Usually with shipping the prices are
about the same as in store.

Could be a more reasonable cost way to break into 4/3 with your R
lens(es).

Olympus EVOLT
E-500 8MP
Digital SLR 2.5"
40-150 & 14-45mm Lens
Compatible with Zuiko
Digital Lenses
Battery & Charger
$654.99
Item # 164614
Shipping & Handling: $11.37 *

Costco also sells a short selection of LUMIX digicams at competitive
prices.  The department managers says they do "very well" with LUMIX at
Costco.

I get the same story on LUMIX sales from Best Buy, Circuit City and
CompUSA.  Folks like the Leica cachet on the LUMIX cameras.

bob

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Details on Costco Olympia Evolt 500 2-lens Kit)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] 1.25 magnifier shipping problem with Slobodan Dimitrov)
Message from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Possible Lumix and Oly Bargains; CompUSA Closing Stores)