Subject: [Leica] Exposure and Development
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Thu Mar 1 14:30:47 2007

Interesting.  I have been following this discussion line closely and will
continue to do so.

I've recently started using my Minolta IIIF meter for all my shooting.  It
started because I wasn't trusting of the meter on my new M5 (wasn't sure if
it had been modified to 1.5 or not) and my VC Meter had been sent off to the
shop, so I only had one body with a functioning meter.

This is the stuff I was taught to do as a kid in my first job (worked for a
photography studio from 13 on...), but in the last 20 years, it's been
replaced in my life by electronics and auto-everything cameras and flashes.
Using the M3 and the M5 w/o a trusty meter have really forced me to think
about what I'm shooting and how.  Wish it'd happened years ago.  :-)

Jeff M
Amarillo, Tx