Subject: [Leica] Film/Dev combos and Scanner contrast range
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Mar 2 16:26:48 2007

Ah the delight of variables ;~)
I believe that you have to consider not only the scanner, but also
the scanning software, as to how much dynamic range you can pull out
of piece of film.

also
in my anecdotal experience (not tested) the overall density - film
base - etc. has an effect on scanning max contrast range.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Neopan-Xtol Xpert-Tease Sought - Cutting-To-Chase Version)