Subject: [Leica] re: Exposure and Development
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Fri Mar 2 18:44:47 2007

Ted,

So what you are saying is that you shot at the film maker's recommended
exposure index (except when pushing the film), and developed it at the
developer maker's recommended time and temperature, for your whole career,
and never saw any need to vary either one?   And you always used an average
exposure reading without taking specific shadow or highlight readings?

That is certainly keeping it simple.

Robert