Subject: [Leica] Rapidwinder warning
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Mar 2 21:40:23 2007

I'm bringing mine and I'm not worried. I'm hoping to have mine adjusted. If
they manage to figure out how to pull the lever out I'm going to get busted?
For what? That looks like a weapon I don't think so. Its a lever which winds
your film.
I'm not worried.
This is a recurrent lug thread theme.
If anyone ever once ever gets busted for a Rapidwinder it would certainly
vindicate these recurrent lug threads but I don't think its ever going to
happen. I just don't think it will. Not even in 1984. Or 20001. If we ever
live that long. I think the Russians will fire their missiles at as long
before then.

Mark Rabiner
8A/109s
New York, NY