Subject: [Leica] Lug Dinner Update March 2, 2007
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Mar 4 08:44:06 2007

And we still have a month and a half to go! By April's end, we can probably
fill the entire restaurant. :-) I'm glad to see so many LUGers joining in on
this trip. Steve Barbour is only a stone's throw from the Spring Shoot (is
526.54 miles a stone's throw? Maybe a short flight from the Spring Shoot). I
hope that he will be able to join us.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com