Subject: [Leica] A Weakening... Somebody Stop Me!
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Mar 4 09:45:33 2007

When nobody was stopping me, I picked up three Canon 7 bodies (without a
wrinkled shutter on any of them). One of them has a 35/2.8 Summaron on it,
one has a 50/1.4 Nikkor LTM on it, and the third one will have a 50/1.4
Canon LTM on it until I can find a better lens for it.

Although it isn't that popular, I really like the viewfinder and the build
quality of the Canon 7. All three of mine have selenium meters that still
have some life in them. DAG said he could probably get them working
properly.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com