Subject: [Leica] A Weakening... Somebody Stop Me!
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Sun Mar 4 15:18:14 2007

Frank, I have used a VI-T and a 7sZ (the one with the CdS meter), and
I can tell you they are much more useable than their Leica
counterfigures. The integral RF/VF alone sets them one step beyond
the LTM Leicas
Build quality is at least as good as the german cameras.

Best,

Ed

El 04/03/2007, a las 15:01, Frank Filippone escribi?: