Subject: [Leica] Vick Ko needs help!
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Sun Mar 4 15:26:37 2007

I already have the 50 LTM market cornered.

Hmmm...35mm LTM. I have the 35/2.5 Skopar, the 35/2.8 Summaron...that's only
two 35's. I think Vick is safe. For now.

But as long as we are talking about it, Vick, the 35/2.8 Summaron is a
wonderful LTM lens. Here's a rather small image taken with it.
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6697/3153/1600/Bent.jpg
Here is an enlargement of the hood ornament.
http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6697/3153/1600/BentCU.jpg

It is small and solidly built. Don't go for the slower 35/3.5. The 35/2.8 is
the prize.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com