Subject: [Leica] For the birdlovers on the list, no images
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Mar 4 15:48:14 2007

Bob,
Yes, that is exactly the feeder that we bought.  Two Grackels are enough to
cause a metal shield to block the seed.  It was kind of fun to watch a
squirrel plot the jump, jump to the feeder, pull  him/herself up only to
find no food.  Now they come and browse on the seeds that the birds throw
out.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com