Subject: [Leica] Robert Johnson
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Mar 5 10:45:59 2007

Hi Phil,
thanks for the info,
the sleeve notes on my old CBS Vinyl recordings don't go into that much
detail (if I remember rightly the came out in  the late 60s early 70's
as a part of the Sound of the Seventies series (strange when they were
recorded in the 30's).

Speaking of C&W, Hillbilly and similar (but with a fine turn of jazz) -
it looks as if Dan Hicks has got the Hot Licks back on tour - I recently
ordered and received two fine
new CDs - lovely stuff. I'm gradually finding my way into Conjunto and
Tejana music too, some of it sounds like a German Oktoberfest band on
mescaline :-)
Best from Hannover
Douglas