Subject: [Leica] Robert Johnson
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Mar 5 01:41:10 2007

The Father of  Delta Blues, greatest influence on Hendrix, Clapton,
Johnny Winter, Rolling Stones and many other rock greats, Robert
Johnsons Dust my Broom and Crossroads are blues standards no self
respecting rockband can do without
Probably the most influential blues guitar player ever, influenced
Elmore James - IMO, the greatest electric slide/bottleneck guitar bluesman .
There's one strange track on the RJ collection - is Hot Tamales/Red Hot
really Johnson?
Douglas