Subject: [Leica] M8 Firmware Update available.
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Mar 6 08:45:21 2007

Wade,

So what does it do as far as improvements?  I'm almost a bit nervous about
downloading it at this point, since 1.091 was pulled just after posting it
to the Leica site.  Also (and probably more important), I have never
performed a firmware update on anything, I assume it is a simple thing to
do, even for us software illiterats?

Gene

-------------- Original message from "EricC"
<eric.calderwood@btinternet.com>: --------------