Subject: [Leica] Lightroom question
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Mar 6 09:21:48 2007

I'm going to have to ask someone about the printing architecture on
the Mac. I remember in the Rhapsody days (that's the version of OS X
that existed between the NeXT software and the current architecture of
OS X 10.0) that the driver for the printer was a separate process all
its own that was handed the data from the application's print routine.
So to interrupt it you'd have to go to the print queue - but if, as
Brian says, Lightroom is sending the images one at a time, then that
wouldn't be the place to do it since the data hasn't gotten there yet.

Glad Wade is looking at it for us!

Adam