Subject: [Leica] Supersize me
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Wed Mar 7 07:08:55 2007

Didier

Unfortunately, you are probably right. I can picture it now, with a 300
pound woman tearfully telling the jury " the Burger King made do it".
The destructive element of this scenario jumps out and bites like a
snake. As long as we blame everyone and everything but ourselves we
don't stand a chance. Who doesn't realize what a Whopper and fries  does
to their svelteness?  Nonetheless, it goes according to plan. The obese
woman cries, the jury sniffles, Oprah has tears running down her cheek
for the close up and we all lose.

Burger King hands out a whopper of a cash settlement, and raises the
price for their delicacies. The obese woman takes he new found wealth,
buys a gold-plated scooter  to zip up and down the junk food aisles. The
rest of us? Who knows, maybe we continue to stuff ourselves silly in
preparation for the next ice age. :-)

Walt