Subject: [Leica] Re: Supersize me
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Wed Mar 7 07:55:55 2007

Agree with Walt here...death by chocolate is still death.  I've lost
quite a bit of weight recently as per my doc's warning...here's the
recipe:  1 cup personal responsibility, 2 cups persistence, and a
slash of daily exercise.  There's loads of help out there for anyone
ready for it...hows that go...when the student is ready the teacher
will appear, or something like that.

Montie
(who years ago quit buying stuff with modified food starch
MSG, hydrogenated anything, and corn syrup)

>W.J. wrote
>As long as we blame everyone and everything but ourselves we
don't stand a chance. Who doesn't realize what a Whopper and fries  does
to their svelteness?  Nonetheless, it goes according to plan. The obese
woman cries, the jury sniffles, Oprah has tears running down her cheek
for the close up and we all lose.

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Re: Supersize me)
Message from leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Supersize me)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Supersize me)