Subject: [Leica] Re: Supersize me
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Mar 7 09:11:26 2007

I completely agree with everything you write. It is education that is
the problem, not the food industry and I blame parents not schools.
By the time children get to school it is too late to fix a problem
created by their parents in their early years of life.
Every sensible study on obesity I have seen puts it down to eating
too much. Big portions is a major problem, one can eat rich delicious
food as part of a well balanced diet as long as one does not have too
much.
Obesity is self inflicted at the family/cultural level.
Frank