Subject: [Leica] Re: [HUG] Mamiya 7 II for travel - spend my money (carefully)
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Wed Mar 7 12:47:59 2007

I am pretty much set on a Mamiya 7 II and 80mm lens.

Only thing holding me back is that I'd have to sell my Hassy rig
(203FE, 80mm and 50mm FE) - which I think I'd regret.

I have played with idea of selling the 203FE and 50FE and replacing it
with a regular old 500 series box. Thats all I really need.
The 203FE is a lovely thing - but really too much for my needs.

Eric

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Re: [HUG] Mamiya 7 II for travel - spend my money (carefully))
Reply from dpfreedman at gmail.com (David Freedman) ([Leica] Re: [HUG] Mamiya 7 II for travel - spend my money (carefully))
Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] Re: [HUG] Mamiya 7 II for travel - spend my money (carefully))