Subject: [Leica] hand grip for Leica CL
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 7 15:23:22 2007

Ian:

  Gordy Coale (gcoaleatelectricedgedotcom) in the UK makes a nice, leather
wrist strap, but attaches to just one lug. He's quite a clever guy, so maybe
he can fabricate exactly what you want.

  Bill

Ian Piper <ianpiper@mac.com> wrote:
  Hi all,

I just recently bought a Leica CL. Noting that it has two strap
mounts on the left for the carry strap, I wondered whether anyone had
made a hand grip for this camera. Maybe the term is not correct, but
I mean a strap that would attach to the two mounts but be designed to
fit just over your hand. I have something like this on my video camera.

Also, can anyone tell me whether it is possible to get filters that
will screw onto the lens? Mine came with a skylight filter, but that
has no screw thread - it just sits between the lens hood and the
lens. Alternatively, where can I get coloured filters for the 40mm
and 90mm lenses?

Finally, is there a nice carry bag that will fit the CL, the 90 mm
lens and some filters, films and odds and ends?

Thanks for any advice on these questions.

Ian.