Subject: [Leica] Supersize me
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Mar 7 15:33:18 2007

Tina Manley offered:
>> I've always cooked for a
> family of 6 and now we're down to two.  I'm still cooking for 6!  I have
> to relearn how to cook small meals.  I do freeze leftovers but the freezer
> is full!<<

Well don't that beat all! There's another woman on planet earth who cooked
for six and now cooks for 2 and can'figure out why guys have left overs on
our plates all the time! ;-)

Tina my dear if you ever figure out a way to over come ...... "buy and cook
fo 6" when there's really only two, "I suppose a mother's caring for the
family!" Please let me know and I'll make sure it's printed in bold font and
presented to "you know who!" ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Supersize me)
Message from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] Supersize me)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Supersize me)