Subject: [Leica] IMG: A few recent shots
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Wed Mar 7 20:07:20 2007

I traveled to NYC this weekend to visit my girlfriend and exposed a good
amount of film.  This all with a "new" (to me) SMC Takumar 50mm f/1.4 lens
on an M42 adapter to my EOS 1NRS loaded with XP2.
I love this lens.

My first view of the street level upon arriving at the 14th St and 8th Ave
subway stop, NYC.
http://tinyurl.com/2q5mlc

Waiting in line outside paradise (Magnolia Bakery, NYC.)
http://tinyurl.com/34encx

On my way to work this morning in Philadelphia.  I love f/1.4 at close focus
distance.
http://tinyurl.com/2qgwxc

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: A few recent shots)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMG: A few recent shots)