Subject: [Leica] 25mm f/1.4 "normal" 4/3's lens hits
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Mar 7 23:26:21 2007

The disappointing thing is that a Digilux-3 with that Summicron is even
fatter and more expensive as a fullframe Canon 5D with 50/1.4. I believed
the 4/3 system (with a sensor in quarter-frame size) would lead to more
compact bodies and lenses, which might excuse it's flaws like exceedingly
high ISO noise and AF slowness.
Didier

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] 25mm f/1.4 "normal" 4/3's lens hits)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] 25mm f/1.4 "normal" 4/3's lens hits)