Subject: [Leica] FS 35/2.5 Pancake II M MOUNT, Compact Leica M mount lens black $299
From: lkgroup at comcast.net (Leo Christoffer)
Date: Thu Mar 8 13:39:25 2007

HI,

I am selling a Voightlander Skopar 35/2.5 Pancake II M mount, Compact Leica
M mount lens, black, in boxes like new condition. This lens is almost in
perfect condition. I can't see any signs of use. This is a lens I bought
from Cameraquest a few months ago and used very little. I paid $319 for the
lens, $45 for the vented lens hood and $10 for the Leitz hood cap. I got a
faster 35mm lens so this lens is extra.

Asking $299 plus $10 for shipping in the United States. Bank Draft check or
Pay Pal. If you are interested or have questions send a message.

I can send pictures of the lens if you are interested.

Thanks

Leo Christoffer

lkgroup at comcast dot net

In Washington State