Subject: [Leica] why users love it
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu Mar 8 22:30:17 2007

George did you use the default sharpening? When I read a EOS 5D
review on dpreview the comparison he made with the D200 was full of
references to default sharpening levels being different between Nikon
who used almost none and Canon. In order to do a valid comparison he
increased the sharpening from the Nikon to be equivalent to the Canon.
I don't know anything about sharpening myself but could this explain
some of the difference???
Frank