Subject: [Leica] FS: Upstrap SLR Kevlar
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Fri Mar 9 11:02:07 2007

Tried it on my IDIIn for a couple of months, just don't like the way
it feels or behaves.  It's untrimmed and like new except for the
'memory' in the strap where fittings were.

Good product, but it just doesn't suit me. I've gone back to the
Domkes.

This was a limited edition and may no longer be available from
manufacturer.

$30.00 which includes priority mail shipping.

Paypal or check/mo.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com