Subject: [Leica] IMG: Phil...x PAW update
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Mar 9 13:41:25 2007

Hello, Philippe,

I remember the Temple bar and the apple tree, so I guess the last
are the catch-up ones.

Paw-06. I like this one a lot. The lines, the texture and the color
just work very nicely.

Paw-07. A nice Spring (Winter) flower. I probably would have cropped
a little closer.

Paw-08. This shot is great. The brightness of the flower, the
sharpness of the bee, the composition and the crop to me is just
perfect. Very nice.

Paw-09. This is a beautiful scene. It's so perfect it looks fake.
Graham is teaching you very well.

Paw-10. This is my favorite. A very touching scene.

So far a great Paw.
Len