Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 9: Switzerland
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Sat Mar 10 08:19:15 2007

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 08:41:29 +0100, Nathan Wajsman _nathan@nathanfoto.com_
(mailto:nathan@nathanfoto.com)  wrote:
                "My  PAWs from last week of course come from Switzerland,
where ..."

Hi Nathan,

I loved the picture of the cow.  The combination of the color and the  cow's
expression (can an inanimate object have an expression?) just made me  smile.

Of the alternates, I'm partial to the Burkliplatz.  I like the drama  in the
sky.

Although I the picture of the men on the wall did hold my interest, I
wonder
how it would have looked in color.

Best Regards,

Ira Silverman