Subject: [Leica] Re: Luis' pictures
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Mar 10 14:01:35 2007

Larry,

I now use a Dell 19" LCD display.  The most impressive images that I have
seen as far as resolution is concerned are some of Lee Hermann's images
where he has posted them in the LUG gallery in very large sizes. (You have
to click on the large image icon at the top or bottom to get to the full
size image.) The owl in the tree is one that I recall, as well as a couple
of aerial shots from his Cub.  To my mind, these show what an outstanding
lens can produce.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA