Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Birds
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Mar 11 17:37:44 2007

PESO:

I've gotten behind on my Photos Every So Often and I hesitate to post
bird photos  (I will certainly never be a threat to Doug!)  but I
couldn't resist the springtime birds at our farm.  These were in the
top of an old apple tree today:
http://www.pbase.com/image/75512326

Does anybody know how to prune old apple trees?  We have about 10 at
the farm that have been neglected for years.  I don't even know where
to start and the online guides all refer to young, healthy
trees!  Maybe we should cut them down and start over?  I'd hate to do
that though.

Thanks!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA