Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sunday Birds
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Sun Mar 11 21:10:18 2007

<http://www.gardenline.usask.ca/fruit/prunapp.html>

<http://www.umext.maine.edu/onlinepubs/htmpubs/2409.htm>

<http://www.eap.mcgill.ca/CPTFP_7.htm>

Here are three useful sites that should give you guidance.

I grew up around apple trees, we had an orchard of maybe a dozen or so
trees. Great for climbing. There's nothing that beats the smell of a
bushel basket filled with apples. For me it's evocative of the best of
my childhood. For some reason we put old corn cobs under the trees -
maybe a foot deep - I'm assuming compost and to keep water in. Don't
know if it's still done or not.

Adam