Subject: [Leica] PAW: Baptism
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 12 12:03:06 2007

Brian Reid showed:
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bkreid/paw2007/Baptism.jpg.html
> Another shot I really like. I think I'm beginning to get the hang of this
> M8.<<<

Brian,
Come on, will you knock it off! We have enough competition out here without
some young up start with a new M8 digital camera coming along and shooting
perfect pictures like this! ;-)

Brian, honestly this couldn't have been any better!  A wonderful photograph
with everything perfectly in place. But the real drop dead to die for
aspect?

The expressions!!!!!!!! They're wonderful. Almost model like organized in
perfection.

Good on you lad.

ted

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] PAW: Baptism)