Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 ShhudaySHot
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Mar 12 18:24:57 2007

Philippe,
Katrina of PS fame is experimenting with this as well.  Her suggestions
would be to shoot -3 to +2.5 in about five or six shots; use CSIII and of
course a very solid tripod.  Because of dof relationship issues aperture
needs to be kept and shutter varied for the best effects.  She was showing
five frame panoramics using HDR which were simply stunning of the NY skyline
at sunset with detail in everything but the specular highlights.