Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two photographs from work
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Mar 12 18:41:49 2007

Hi Wayne, I think that those work very well. I like the spill of cable
surrounding the welder's feet. The grinding image is
effective with pleasing framing/composition.
Not a bad idea to surround your links with <> as I have done in this reply.
The second was just long enough to break (at least in my
e-mail prog).

Cheers
Hoppy