Subject: [Leica] IMG: Two photographs from work
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Mon Mar 12 19:47:16 2007

Nice start.

The welder is nicely framed on stage with a spotlight.

Would the sparks be stronger with some of the dark to the right
cropped out? I like it one way or the other, but find it a little
stronger cropped into the metal vertical post.

As you know, this is all personal taste, with no truth involved;^)

Send more soon.

Ric