Subject: [Leica] 6 bit coding for m8 lenses; Sharpie?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Mar 13 18:33:41 2007

I asked:

>>Answers, please and thank you. "KISS!" don't forget I'm a photojournalist!
Not a techie person. Therefore please keep your answers very simple. Thanks
again.<<<

And several folks did just that, gave me informative simple answers that
have been printed and ready for use when necessary.

To those who answered, Thank you very much. Once again proving one can ask a
question on the lug and receive informative helpful answers!

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4